Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reflections on Myself as a Student.

I learned that I am a very punctual about both my work and being where I'm supposed to be.

I was surprised that I can wake up at 5am every morning and not fall asleep during the day, or even lose focus.

I'm very proud that I haven't earned an infraction, and there isn't anything that I'm disappointed it.

The things I'm most proud of is the work on my blog, my scores on the Tech midterm and final, my consistent professional attitude, my willingness to speak out during plus/delta sessions in class, and my motivation to succeed which has kept me from slipping up and earning an infraction.

Things I could improve on is making sure I help myself before being distracted by helping others, getting to bed on time and making sure I get enough sleep, and giving my colleagues more of a chance to share their knowledge and participate even if I know I'm right, and that it will move the discussion along faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment