Monday, September 26, 2011

An Open Letter to LCO, Section B.

Today was the first day of week 3! So a big yay to all us for getting this far.

Now that I got the patting on the back out of the way, there is something I feel needs addressing:

I have never heard a room filled with full grown adults be so loud and continually disrespectful.

This isn't high school, every one of us is here because we were chosen, it's a privilege and a rare opportunity, one that isn't going to present itself again. I'll tell you right now, I'm not going to let someone distract me and ruin this chance. I'm not going back to Safeway because someone can't keep quiet.

Maybe it's because no one has recorded an infraction for it yet, but by this point in the program we should have gotten quieter, not louder and louder and LOUDER.

I know we can pull it together without someone having to be made an example of.

Seriously now,

Miguel L.

1 comment: